Friday, September 15, 2017

Butterflies!

I was very excited to wake up this morning to find that the first two Nora Corbett models that I stitched have been released, so I can finally share pictures! Nora has designed pixies based on butterflies, and the wings are so pretty; this is Miss Solar Ellipse:


And Miss Lole's Daggerwing:


I can't really choose a favorite, as I love them both!


I'm actually working on a couple more NC models right now that are a rush job; they were due on September 20th, but the original stitcher ended up not being able to do them. I received them on September 1st, finished the first one on the 8th and should finish up the second one by mid-week next week. And I already had two more waiting to go, so I guess I'll be busy for a while!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love the colours of the wings. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching Melanie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so pretty.
    You are very busy!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful. You are such a neat stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you really are busy! I really like Miss Solar Eclipse, didn't realize she was based on a butterfly, though!

    ReplyDelete