Last Thursday I finished a model, and then spent some time getting some housework done. I did a little reorganizing in my craft room, and while I was sorting through my WIPs Halloween Quaker by Lila's Studio caught my eye so I decided to spend some time on it this past weekend. Here is the progress I had made up until last October:
And here it is as of last night:
I've had three black cats and one black with some white, so the kitty motif was a fun stitch:
Of the two models I have left, one doesn't have a deadline and one isn't due until June, so I think I'm going to spend a week or so on this piece and see if I can't get to at least the halfway mark.
Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!