Monday, February 12, 2018

More Halloween Quaker

I've been continuing work on Halloween Quaker, and have made good progress; I'm starting to think I could finish it up in the next couple of weeks. Here it is as of this morning:


I'm really happy with the way the upper right corner turned out:


And the little village, which was a large part of the reason I bought the chart in the first place:


I also stitched part 2 of the Tempting Tangles Swans & Shears SAL, and the colors I've chosen have taken a decided turn towards Valentine's Day:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

7 comments:

  1. Great progress! I love the little village, it's so different from the quaker motifs but still fits right in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the little village too, it really adds something different to the rest of the design. I love the colours for your new start too, I'm not a massive fan of pink but the tones are so pretty together it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink isn't my usual color choice either, but I started with the fabric and the softer color of that led to some softer floss colors. Could be fun to see where it goes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This project is coming along beautifully, I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete