Last Friday my too-green L*K Spooked and Very Scary came back home in the frames they were originally intended to have, and I am very happy with the results. I was a bit concerned that I would end up regretting my decision to have them fixed, but I definitely like them better now--phew!
Here is Spooked before:
Very Scary before:
Lizzie*Kate designs make up a large part of my Halloween wall in my craft room, and I am really going to miss seeing new designs from Linda:
The empty hook in the picture had a non-L*K piece on it, which I removed for the picture. Now if I take L*K's ABC Halloween in to be framed, I can hang it there!
Continuing with the Halloween theme, I have spent more time on Glendon Place's Spook Town Square, and have finished one of the four squares that make up part 2. Here it is before back stitching:
Such a sad little ghostie! Here is all that I have stitched so far:
I am starting to think that I might be able to finish the current Rosewood Manor model in the next couple of weeks, which would give me a couple of weeks at the end of this month to try to get the rest of part 2 done, right before part 3 is released in early July--fingers crossed (well actually, fingers stitching like crazy...)!
Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!