Monday, February 11, 2019

I couldn't resist!

I recently joined Vervaco's Secret SAL group on FB, and have ordered the kit for the large Lanarte design that will be released in parts starting on March 8. In the meantime they have offered a mini-SAL consisting of three parts, and the first part was released last Friday--it's kitties! I wasn't going to start it right away, but I have no resistance against kitties so here is my weekend progress:


I think I'll spend today filling in the first cat and then get back to work on the current model; I'll try to do "work" stitching during the week and then work on this on the weekends (for the most part!)... The mini SAL is available at no charge, and they give you DMC numbers so you can use your own threads and fabric; check it out if you like kitties and flowers: Vervaco SAL

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty kitty!
    This is going to be cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, that's a cute kitty! I think I'll need to get these patterns, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete