Monday, June 10, 2019

One down, three to go

Last week I finished the first of three models for Tempting Tangles, Quakers in England. It is currently a SAL on Facebook, where the first five parts have been released. Here are those parts:


This is the third in Deb's "Quakers in..." series. The Holland SAL has finished (but the chart is still available) and France is ongoing on FB right now; all three can be found in Deb's Etsy shop. There are two more countries in the works, Japan and Scotland, and I wouldn't be surprised to see more!

Once England was finished I started on a Rosewood Manor model right away, but this past weekend I was just really missing stitching for myself as I hadn't done so for over a month, so I spent some time on Nora Corbett's Miss Dragonfly. Here is where I left her as of last February:


And as of this morning (I wanted to finish those wings!):


Now that the wings and skin are done (with all those partial stitches to give them clean lines) the rest should go pretty quickly; I'm hoping that I might be able to complete her next weekend. For now it's back to "work"...

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love those "Quakers in" series.
    A great idea.
    Miss Dragonfly is so pretty, glad you found some time to stitch her.
    You are a very busy model stitcher!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempting Tangles have such beautiful designs...I might be 'tempted' by that Japan quaker! Great progress on your Dragonfly Lady too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The England Quaker is looking great. I am enjoying seeing all the Quakers she is designing.
    Nice to stitch on something for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quakers in England looks great from what you're able to show!
    Miss Dragonfly is coming along beautifully, I'm glad you had some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete