Monday, December 23, 2019

I'm getting dizzy!

Well, not dizzy but I did feel a bit cross-eyed as I worked on the temperature SAL from Friday afternoon until last night. Of course, part of the problem is that the 1.5X readers that I use are not as helpful as they used to be, especially on the 36ct fabric, so I guess I need to go up to 2.0X soon. But it was worth a bit of struggle as I now know that I can finish it this week. Here it is as of last night, with most of the second skein of floss used:


Luckily I had something pretty to look at while I stitched, as I was able to nab one of Claybykim's sweet little Christmas dragon needle minders:


And of course I had my wonderful little stitching buddy Murphy, who kept me company all weekend while my guys were gone:


To those who celebrates it I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and to everyone a wonderful 2020 (with lots of stitching time)!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great progress!!
    Do the diamonds get all filled in with colors according to temperature?
    Murphy is too funny all wrapped up in his blankie.
    Wishing you & your family a wonderful Christmas!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and sweet Murphy, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of diamonds! You've been making great progress, though.

    ReplyDelete