Monday, April 6, 2020

Kringles progress

I decided to take the weekend off from work stitching and bring out Kringles for a little love. I had every intention of stitching the entire roof first as it's probably the least fun part, but I just couldn't stay away from one of the windows!


I'm using the recommended materials but I'm also adding some colors and switching a few colors around, so we'll see how that goes. I think I'll try to continue doing one section of roof followed by a window because that roof is pretty intense!

My Carolyn Manning temperature SAL has started to get more colorful now that April has arrived. Those first few really nice spring days are just so amazing, and knowing that all the good days are ahead is wonderful.


Now I can get back to the model feeling refreshed after a weekend off, and hopefully make good progress this week. I'm hoping the newest Mirabilia will still be released on the 15th so I can share some pictures, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see how Wichelt being closed will affect their timeline.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. Great start on Kringles, it looks pretty already.
    Nice to see some color on the temp SAL.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kringles looks great! The roof looks awesome, but I can see how it's tiresome work. I too hope to be seeing some brighter colours on my temperature stitch this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kringles looks good so far, now I'm even more tempted to get it!
    Oh yes, bring on the bright colours for your chart, we certainly need it about now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will tame the temperature thing.

    ReplyDelete