Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Judy Odell, I Love You!

For those of you who may not be familiar with her work, Judy is an amazing finisher who creates gorgeous heirloom pieces that stitchers can make for themselves. A couple of years ago, I signed up for her online class for Mary Wigham's Wardrobe, which looked like this when I finished it:


While I love my wardrobe, I definitely wish my finishing skills had been a bit better. So when I found out that Judy needed someone to stitch her My Treasures Workstation for a revised version that she wanted to publish, I eagerly volunteered. She sent me the chart, I chose the fabric and flosses, stitched it up as fast as my fingers would allow and sent it to her. Here is a part of what it looked like when I mailed it to her:
Here is what I will be receiving in the mail later this week:



I am positively giddy with anticipation! So now you know why I love Judy Odell!!

2 comments:

  1. I think the wardrobe looks great! And the Treasures Workstation! OMG I'm just drooling over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely stitching....Love that wardrobe!!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete