Saturday, April 6, 2013

Back from the framer

Almost three weeks ago, I took three of my Nora Corbett Pixies in to my framer; this morning, I asked my son if the framing gallery had called when I was out sometime this week, and he said they hadn't. Not 20 minutes later, the phone rang, and it was my framer, letting me know that my pieces were ready to be picked up--spooky! ;D

My wonderful husband had given me a framing gift certificate for Christmas, so I finally had these framed, as they have been done for quite some time. Here is Amaryllis:


Jade Blue:



And Tigerlily:


Now the walls in my spare bedroom are starting to get a bit crowded, to match my craft room walls!

And here are Gracie and Callie, enjoying the wrapping paper that these pieces came home in:


Hope everyone is having a great stitchy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. The Fairies look great.
    Cute kitty pic also. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and the framer dud a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cats melt my heart! Pet the pretty fur! They're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete