Monday, December 1, 2014

It didn't look that big when I started...

...Witches Hollow, that is; maybe because the chart picture is so small. The stitch count is 197 x 395, which means I'm using a full fat quarter of the Edinburgh linen. I've extended my Q-snaps for the third time now, and am almost finished with the third scene:


I spent the weekend stitching grass, and I still have two rows of it to stitch across the width of the design--ugh! But then I get to move on to the fourth scene--yay! Still hoping to have this finished by the end of the year.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Great great progress.
    Beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More good progress this week. It's looking fab. As such a big piece it's certainly going to be centre of attention once completed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great.
    Love watching your progress on this one.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design Melanie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your fabric choice....I have not started mine yet.

    ReplyDelete