Monday, December 15, 2014

Love this frog!

I've finally put the last extensions on my Q-Snaps, and am heading toward a finish on Witches Hollow. There is a cute frog on top of the tombstone:


Here is the whole piece so far:


I'm hoping to be done in a week or so, but this week I need to get the Christmas tree up and do some cleaning, so it might be close. On the other hand, my guys are heading to Iowa this coming weekend, which should mean lots of stitching time, so it's possible I might be done by next week; I guess time will tell.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, not much more to go now and it's looking as fabulous as ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!
    This is coming along pretty fast!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished witches hollow this year also surprisely got it framed, lol
    I love your linen so much better then mine, I'm so jealous, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little frog! I love the fabric you have chosen to stitch this one on :)

    ReplyDelete