Monday, July 18, 2016

So...much...balcony!

I know that it will be worth it in the end, but right now I am not enjoying that darn balcony! So I work on it for a while, and then I spend some time on Juliet. I'm starting to think that I can finish this up right around the end of the month. Here's my progress as of last night:


This past Saturday I got a great surprise package in the mail: a member on the 123Stitch MB was giving away some embellishment packs from Mill Hill kits to the first person who emailed her. Unfortunately, I missed being the first by about a minute, but she said she had some other kits to go through, so she would send some to me after she did that. I figured she'd send a few packs of beads, so I was blown away by what I received:


Since I like to change things up on designs, it's nice to have a variety of embellishments around to play with, and these will certainly be put to good use!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

9 comments:

  1. Good work on WAT and nice stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky girl!! Stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lucky Melanie
    Your Giulietta is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be worth your effort in the end. :)
    Juliet is looking so pretty.
    Great win!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you will get there. She is looking fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the flowers on this one, and the detail on the balcony. It might be boring to stitch but it is the perfect backdrop for Juliet! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, your embroidery is wonderful!
    the canvas that you have chosen is perfect for this chart ...
    Very good !
    Luly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous design, this is so pretty. great win.

    ReplyDelete