Monday, July 16, 2018

Can't stop stitching!

I am so in love with Lady Mirabilia that I am having a hard time doing anything other than stitching--and my neck and shoulders are not thanking me for it! Here she is as of last night:



I did switch out one of the Waterlilies because I just didn't like the way the two skeins I had looked together, so then I also had to change out some of the beads, but overall I'm happy with the result.

Last week I picked up Moss Collector from the framer; I chose a fun green frame for this one to play off the greens in her skirt and pick up the hints of green in the fabric:


She's going to join her sister in the Black Forest, Blossom Collector, which I had done with the same frame except in pink:


When I picked up Moss Collector I dropped off Miss Solar Ellipse, and I'm really looking forward to seeing her done as the frame and mats I chose were very vibrant. Until then, it's back to Lady Mirabilia and sore neck and shoulders!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hate when aches and pains get in the way of stitching! Adjusting your position slightly might help but I can see why you're besotted, she's gorgeous!
    Two lovely framed pieces too, the frames complement the stitching beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady M looks fabulous on that fabric!
    Great framed pieces also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she's looking gorgeous. Great progress! And I do love all the framing you are having done.

    ReplyDelete